This post contains affiliate links. See full disclosure here.
While I am not the best Pinterest craft loving mum, recently me and kids have done a few simple but beautiful nature activities. Below you will see our latest easy nature name writing craft. It’s a lovely nature project to do with young children, they love recognising their name written with natural things like leaves, flowers, grass, twigs and other things.
The best thing is that this nature activity gets your kids out and about. You will make your outdoors walk more special, while collecting all the nature supply for your crafts.
What do you need for nature name craft activity?
- Paper or card
- Nature items
Nature items to collect:
- Anything else you think that could work for your nature craft
Nature Name Craft Activity:
- Get little bag or basket for kids to collect all sorts of different nature items
- Go outdoors – either in your garden, park, woodland, country park , beach
- Collect nature items listed above
- On a piece of paper, write the name of your child or let them write if they are old enough
- Let children use glue to stick all the beautiful nature items to stick them to the letters to spell the name.
So this is our easy and simple nature name writing craft activity for kids. Hope this will inspire you to try something similar. This could also be a lovely activity for children birthday party .
If you’re interested in other nature activities, here is how you can make eco friendly bird feeder.