As we are all experiencing the challenge of the world pandemic, we are advised to stay home and that could be for a few months.
Most likely we have more free time than ever before so it is a good idea to put it to good use.
Because of that, I thought I’ll create my ‘Things to do when at home while on quarantine’ list. That is with the hope that the husband will be looking after the kids!
So here it goes:
1. Try all clothes and recycle anything that you don’t fit or like anymore
2. Tidy and clean wardrobe
3. De-clutter and re-organise all drawers, cupboards and other spaces
4. Deep clean all the house
5. Organise paperwork
6. Prepare family emergency document file
7. Do all the little DIY jobs in the house
8. Deep clean the car
9. Online yoga
10.Online HIIT exercises
11. Learn to cook different meals
12. Grow your own vegetables
13. Tidy garden
14. Repaint fence in the garden
15. Declutter shed
16. Read books
17. Listen to audiobooks (Audible are offering 30 day free offer)
18. Listen to podcasts
19. Binge on Netflix
20. Update CV
21. Update LinkedIn profile
22. Learn coding (a bit ambitious having kids at home! but I’d like to try)
23. Take an online course in digital marketing – MOZ Academy is free now till 31st of May 2020.
24. Work on the blog
25. Learn more about SEO
26. Learn more about Pinterest strategy
27. Set up mailing system for the blog
28. Apply to affiliates for the blog
29. Take my own stock photos
30. Map out content for blog for upcoming months
31. Update old blog posts
32. Earn money by filling in surveys
33. Sort out pictures on the phone
34. Order to print some of the pictures (Free Prints)
35. Video call family and friends
36. Go through all direct debits and payments and see if I need to change them or if I can reduce them
37. Spend time with kids – play, crafts, reading etc
I know, it’s a lot, but it’s what I would really like to achieve. If I manage to do half of it, it will be a success for me!
What about you? What will you be up to at home at this crazy time?